Research Site Director
New Horizons Clinical Research (NHCR) is a phase I-IV clinical research site located in Blue Ash, Ohio. We are growing and are looking to add to our team. In this newly created position, the Site Director is responsible for overall management of the site. The Site Director will work collaboratively with site leadership to establish research priorities and to troubleshoot problem areas; assess organizational processes associated with clinical research and identify ways to improve and streamline internal procedures; and ensure internal processes and policies and Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) are updated according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines and ensure internal Quality Assurance standards and practices are in place. The Site Director will provide oversight, leadership, and guidance in the management and execution of trials. This individual coordinates the efforts of internal and external resources to ensure fast patient recruitment, trial site selection, trial plan optimization, and execution of trials with a focus on quality.
The Site Director creates SOPs and builds an infrastructure for facilitation and management of clinical research; serves as a business development liaison with the pharmaceutical industry for pipeline clinical trials; provides updates and status reports to the site management on a regular basis; administers and executes clinical trial contracts and budgets; oversees the Clinical Trial Management System, accounts payable and receivable, and site purchasing and vendor contracts; develops and maintains professional relationships with community-based physicians, clinicians and investigators.
The Site Director will manage the day to day operations, including multiple coordinators and assistants, business office staff and patient recruiters. The Site Director is responsible for successful enrollment of studies and recruitment of additional studies. Director must be able to develop an overall business plan to assure full recruitment of studies.
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s strongly preferred. Greater than 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, five of which were hands-on managerial experience running clinical trials and managing teams. Applicable professional certifications a plus. Experience with all aspects of management of large clinical trials, is required. Strong knowledge of FDA regulations, IRB requirement, and Good Clinical Practices is required. Previous clinical trials site management experience is required. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required. Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is required. Strong project planning, leadership, negotiation and presentation skills, as well as an ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problems, are required. Other requirements include ability to multi-task and manage several projects in parallel, paying attention to detail; ability to forge cross-functional working relationships with internal teams and external project partners; ability to be proactive in identifying issues and hurdles that may hinder the effective implementation of the trial.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Interested applicants please submit resume and salary expectations.
Patient Recruitment Coordinator
New Horizons Clinical Research is a phase I-IV clinical research site located in Blue Ash, Ohio. We are growing and are looking to add to our team with the newly created position. We are seeking a full-time experienced and energetic patient recruitment professional with a background in clinical research and medical related outreach communications to join our team and support future growth.
• Develop and implement unique recruitment strategies for each research study from start to finish
• Coordinate development of various forms of media placement for study specific and/or therapeutic-based recruitment: online, social media, traditional media, etc.
• Coordinate outreach to proprietary database of study participants
• Develop and coordinate community outreach programs
• Develop patient retention strategies for ongoing studies
• Work effectively with Patient Recruiters, Site Director, Clinical Research Coordinators, Investigators, IRBs, Sponsors and CROs to develop recruitment strategies and enrollment targets
• Meet and exceed enrollment targets for each study!
• Proven results in developing successful patient recruitment strategies in a clinical research department or similar
• Experience in developing and coordinating online ad placements, social media outreach, advocacy outreach and traditional media placements
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the clinical research industry (recruitment, sales, clinical research coordinator), with at least 2 years of specific experience related to patient recruitment
• Preferably a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, life sciences or health administration, or a related discipline
New Horizons Clinical Research
Attn: Human Resources
4260 Glendale Milford Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Click here to email your resume.
Better quality of life through research